Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Is it really

As that special day approaches we look around at those we called loved ones. Do we really need a special day to honor them. No, not really but for that one day we are all important. Friends, family and unknown. Take a moment and share love of some kind with one person that you might usually never show it to and see the difference that that one moment can make.


For those of you that hold a special place in my heart, you are as endless and unforgetable at the ocean beneath this heart.

I love you seems such a meaningless thing when its just written as three little words so let me show you each how much you mean to me.


Ti amo ! "muah"

1 comment:

  1. *hug* Happy Birthday mommy butterfly..my best wishes to you...have a blessed day...

    ReplyDelete